£25 - £200
Terms & Conditions
These gift card terms apply to pounds sterling eGift cards purchased online through the Agnes Horvath website (www.agneshorvath.co.uk)
1. The value of your gift card can be redeemed online at www.agneshorvath.co.uk. The gift card is redeemed within the redemption period.
2. The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card.
3. Your gift card is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of the gift-card purchase following which they expire automatically. A gift card cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
4. A Gift Card expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted.
5. Gift Cards may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an online order.
6. Only one gift card may be used per online order.
7. You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your gift card following delivery. In cases where your gift card is lost or stolen, we are unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card. We cannot be held responsible for the any balance lost on a gift card as a result of theft or fraud.
8. If a partial refund is made for any purchase using a gift card and another method of payment, then any refund amount owing will be credited to the gift card in the first instance.
9. If the total to be refunded is more than originally paid by gift card, then any remaining refund balance will be refunded to the other method of payment used by you (i.e. debit/credit card or cash).